I made a language. It took over 10π years and it isn't finished yet. Then I made a set of Scrabble® tiles for the language. It took a couple of hours' fiddling with Word and labels and a ruler and a knife. Then I played the game (against myself) and it worked. Happy.
The first-ever rack of Jameld Scrabble. Yes, the first tile I pulled out of the bag really was an TS̄.
The game, complete. All real words to be found in the Jameld Dictionary (or allowable inflected forms). No funky neologistic compounds. No cheating (although reference was made to the Dictionary to check spellings, and, occasionally, for inspiration). Accents are ignored.